Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my latest project, Oh Silly Yak. I was recently diagnosed with a disease called Celiacs (pronounced Silly Yaks for those who do not know). After years of feeling sick and not up to par, I switched to a Gluten free lifestyle and started feeling better from day one.

I wanted to start a blog about my journey threw this lifestyle change. I have never been a baker, but baking your own bread and cupcakes is more cost effective then hunting down a gluten free bakery, although more are popping up all around. There are more gluten free products on the market, more support and information then ever before and this is my journey of discovery. I will offer information that I find, recipes that I try as well as other adventures that deal with Celiacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment